Sunday, July 6, 2014

Binary Stars - Coral Beaded Beads

This is some work I did quite a while ago. I have more beads, but no photos of them. Anyway, here is what I have so far.

This is a bead soup that compliments these small red coral beads very well. I have made 6 of these pairs so far, but I do not have photos of all of them. And they are put away while we remodel our house. You can see that I used different sized beads in the middle part, some large, some smaller. Basically, I used 8/0s, 11/0s and 15/0s. One of the beads has the 8/0s in the center, but I like the other one with 11/0s in the center.

They look much larger in photos than they are. I think they are about 1 inch or 30 mm long!





I will update this project when I have more to show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...